Beyond the basics:
- Nutrition, a functional point of view
- Allergies vs. food-intolerances vs. hypersensitivity
- Toxines: elimination and re-integration
- science, guidelines & protocols
- periodization: pre-competition vs. in-competition
- recovery protocols
- gaining and loosing weight
- exercise specific protocols
- fasting with benefits
As head physician of the medical staff of Lotto-Soudal cycling team, Servaas Bingé wrote the book “Never to the doctor again” and “The List” from his experiences as a general practitioner and sports doctor, in which he empowers people to take matters into their own hands. In 2020, he wrote the book “18:6” on intermittent fasting.
He is co-founder of Emma.Health, founded on the belief that prevention is better than cure. As a Ghent-based start-up in the health industry, they offer a personalised health analysis through an online platform. The emma.health platform combines world-class science, technology and design in order to analyse your health risks and to Empower you through Medical Autonomy.
Servaas is the ideal man in this education to talk about the curative, but especially about the preventive role as a therapist. The starting point of every lecture is the ‘Healthitude’, the combination of ‘Health’ and ‘Attitude’, the attitude and the daily choices we make for our own health.